Saturday, November 7, 2009

Confessions Of A (Slim) Cabbage Soup Diet Addict

They told me that it is low in fat and rich in fiber and I would take off about ten pounds in one week. I was fascinated. Sure, I had a few pounds to lose. Who would not take off a bit? My High School Reunion was just around the corner and with children, I do not think I could find the time to go to the gym. I know I look better than the popular girls, who had made my life hell. So, I have my eyes on the cabbage soup diet. I followed him to the letter, never let your guarddown. Let me tell you, it was something else.

My desire roared to life. Any mention of the word chocolate sent me into a frenzy. My children had to hide in their school lunches in fear that I eat them and leave them with nothing. For some crazy reason, I decided to try this cabbage soup diet on Halloween. I am reluctant to distribute sweets, chocolate, pop and other goodies to brats as pirates, witches, princesses and goblins in disguise. Usually Good NeighborsChildren seemed dark, as they stole the candy my weak hands. Sure, if I lost a few pounds then, but the gap in my energy level was hardly worth it. I barely mustered the energy to open the door.

The mood swings, which came from non-food in general took an enormous toll on my marriage and my career. My husband could not do anything right. Once, I wept when he literally lacked some of cat hair during sweeping. Toward the end of the diet, he began spending plentyTime of payment of bills, mow the lawn and fixing useless gadgets. We hardly spoke. My boss and co-workers immediately noticed a change in my mood. I sulked around the office on Friday pizza. I felt gloomy on Jill's birthday because I could not have cake. I've even thrown Spencer's chocolate, because if I would not have them that I do not think everyone should. Usually compassionate and friendly, the lack of real food in my belly made me into a madman.

When all was said and done, I had lost about sevenPounds. That makes me happy .... for one day, until I realized that he made mainly of water weight. After basically starving my body for a week, kept my system every last molecule of life, when I began to eat normally again. In fact, I devoured everything I could find. The first thing I did was to order Chinese food .... ... and pizza and sushi. I was insatiable. Regardless of weight, I had lost came within a few days. I then inflated to a higher weight than me before the cabbage soup diet.

The truth isThis diet was not worth it. I am now eating a balanced diet filled with lean protein, fruits, vegetables and milk. I agree with your hunger and try to get a little exercise every day. I've lost a few pounds. It was a slow, but I know this is a much better way to go about things. My husband spoke to me again, and Jill has finally forgiven me. I even said, Spencer, what I did, and we laughed about it over a Mars bar. Things are finally getting back to normal. Well,with the exception of the fact that coal is no longer within 10 feet of my house is not allowed!



tea tree oil for ringworm

No comments:

Post a Comment