Thursday, October 22, 2009

How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Week - 8 Proven Tips That Helped Me to Lose 10 Pounds in One Week

I desperately needed to lose weight for my wedding. I've lost 13 pounds in the first week and 10 pounds to the second. This is a very short time to lose weight, and not very healthy, I know. This was, however, rapid weight loss success of a kick-start for my weight loss journey, and it motivates me to keep losing weight, natural and healthy to the following methods. I will, I followed every step on the second week to share, who have helped me lose 10 pounds in 7 days.

PleaseNote that extremely fast weight loss is never healthy.

Here are the steps I followed to lose after the first 7 days to 10 pounds in a week:

1) First, I had to clean one days of detoxification - on my body and lose weight even faster. I prepared a draft mix lemon juice, ginger and honey with water and drank the detox drink during the day. Whenever hungry, I drank. I felt good, as I usually do no cramps, no lack of energy, nothing. It was not hard at all, and I am sure that itboosted my weight loss results. I know some people the whole week of detox, but that's not for me.

2) I have limited amounts of food, because I really needed to lose weight so quickly. I had lots of vegetables, lean meat, fish, eggs, and some fruits (in particular) apples and oranges. Eat my new rule was this: half of the vegetable plate (it should only seek to avoid too much potato), ¼ of the plate - white meat or fish, and the rest can of fruit (no bananas, because they are too sweetand starchy). I know that eating less is not always an option for permanent weight loss. But it is certainly an interesting option for a quick weight loss, and that `s what was my goal. A simple way to reduce the amount of food is given a small plate. However, less food was pretty hard, I admit. But I reached my goal and I'm so happy.

3) I have a 2 apples, one can of black beans to my daily diet. I had the beans as my main meal, or to divide it into 2 smaller meals and had toVegetables on the side. This is a trick to tell any of the diets. And it works wonders, for 35 grams of fiber in the form of a daily diet really overload weight loss. These fibers cleanse the digestive tract and improve digestion.

4) I started to eat breakfast, and stopped eating at night. AM 7, the latest time of the day, when I my food. Breakfast boost my metabolism and helped me burn calories faster, even though I never thought it could be so important for weight loss. It took meand under tension. I prevented at least 10 glasses of water a day, and I still do - the water cleanses the body, increases the metabolic rate, and that you feel hungry.

5) I spread my usual calorie intake during the day. I began to eat 5 times a day with smaller meals. In this way I never had to starve.

6) I limited fat, sweet and not so healthy food, and if I felt like I need to eat something unhealthy, I put the meals on the first part of the day.As metabolism is higher in the morning compared to the evening, and I want to eat a donut or ice cream once every few days.

Drink 7) Instead of juice, I had a fresh fruit any time. Juice is too sweet for weight loss, if you `re thirsty, get some water or unsweetened green tea.

8) I thought I was motivated and occupied the whole time. I know that if you have to re-employ, "you do not have time to go to the kitchen. It works wonders.

This plan may sound too easy to lose to 10Pounds in a week - but you follow this plan religiously, and you'll see real results.



hemorrhoids during pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment